- 2 March 2021: 11th Annual Lovie Awards Call for Entries Opens
- 23 April 2021: Early Entry Deadline
- 25 June 2021: Final Entry Deadline
- 30 July 2021: Extended Entry Deadline
- 24 September 2021: Grace Period Deadline
- October 2021: Finalists Announced + The People’s Lovie Awards voting
- November 2021: Winners Announced + The 11th Annual Lovie Awards Celebration
- The Lovie Awards is the European sister to the international Webby Awards.
- It is the only pan-European award recognising online excellence, in seven native languages.
- The 10th Annual Lovie Awards received nearly 1,000 entries from over 30 European countries, and over 54,000 votes in the People’s Lovie Awards.
Lovie Winners are selected by The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences, a global organisation of industry experts and technology innovators. The online public also chooses The People’s Lovie Award Winners by casting ballots for their favourite Finalists during the annual voting period.
Winners are selected for recognition based on “overall experience,” as well as excellence in the following areas:
- Websites: Content, Structure & Navigation, Visual Design, Overall Experience, Functionality and Interactivity
- Apps, Mobile & Voice: Content, Structure & Navigation, Visual Design, Overall Experience, Functionality and Interactivity
- Podcasts: Content, Quality of Craft, Overall Experience
- Advertising: Creativity, Overall Experience, and Integration
- Video: Concept & Writing, Overall Experience, Quality of Craft and Integration
- Social: Content, Creativity, Overall Experience, and Engagement