THE LOVIE AWARDS IS THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS, AND ONLY TRULY PAN-EUROPEAN AWARD TO HONOUR THE ENTIRE BREADTH OF CONTENT CREATED FOR THE INTERNET.
How To Enter The Lovie Awards
From tech giants to disruptive advertising campaigns and upstart startups, the best European digital work is represented among Lovie Winners. But you can’t win if you don’t enter. Check out some pointers on how to enter.
CREATE EXCELLENT DIGITAL WORK
First and foremost, entering The Lovies begins with the great work you have created throughout the year.
PICK THE RIGHT CATEGORY
There’s only one way to enter, but seven media types to win in.
- Websites which recognises outstanding websites in multiple categories.
- Advertising including Integrated Campaigns, Viral, Branded Content, Media and more.
- Video content which premiered on the Internet including Virtual & Remote, Comedy, Events & Live Broadcasts, Music & Entertainment and more.
- Apps, Mobile & Voice honours the range of apps and experiences across mobile, tablet, TV, Watch, and cars; as well as outstanding work in Voice.
- Podcasts recognising outstanding work in podcasts, from Crime & Justice and Documentary, to Best Host, Best Branded Podcast or Segment, and more.
- Social which recognises the social content and marketing across all platforms.
- Web3, NFTs & Metaverse which recognises work relating to NFTs and/or existing within the metaverse or Web3.
Need help deciding which category is best for your work? Contact our producer Evey Long at firstname.lastname@example.org
SET UP A LOVIE ACCOUNT
Don’t lose your work! You will automatically be prompted to set up an account when you submit 4 or more entries and we highly recommend you do.
Setting up an account allows you to keep tabs on your work and payment history, and lets you upload and save any additional information like team credits.
YOUR COMPANY’S ROLE IN THE WORK
You’ll notice that while entering, you are prompted to submit “Your Role.” Why do we ask this? It is so we can credit you properly in our Winners Gallery if you win.
So, what then are the distinctions between the Agency, Internal and PR roles when entering The Lovies?
- Agency work is made on behalf of a client.
- Internal work is used by the company or brand which created it.
- PR firms submit work for the clients they represent.
SUBMIT YOUR WORK NOW AND SAVE
Enter the Lovies by our Early Entry Deadline 22 April 2022 to take advantage of preferred pricing.
EVEY’S TOP TIPS FOR ENTERING
Our expert producer Evey Long is here to help with all of your entry-related queries and concerns. Here are her top tips on entry best practices. We asked so you didn’t have to!
- Campaign Entries: When you submit campaign work, I recommend you submit a landing page that includes project details, a case study video, marketing results/stats, etc. along with a link(s) to the actual elements of the campaign. Also remember, our rules require a non-branded landing page.
- Apps & Mobile: For subscription-based apps or sites, we recommend that you provide a guest login for our judges. It is helpful to provide our judges with the opportunity to fully experience the work and have them have the most seamless experience possible.
- Monitor your submission: We recommend that you check on the links you provided to the competition several times through the judging period. Links will often turn off and videos can get removed and you want the judges to always have access to your work. So check regularly to make sure they do.
- I’m here to help: I’m always on hand to help as well. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or on the phone at + 1 212 675 3555 if you have any questions about entering including eligibility and guidelines, category recommendations and more.
To ensure your great work is submitted without a hitch, check out our Eligibility & Guidelines page for our useful breakdown of the entry rules, fees, and terms.