- 12 April 2023: 13th Annual Lovie Awards Call for Entries Open
- 26 May 2023: Early Entry Deadline
- 21 July 2023: Final Entry Deadline
- The Lovie Awards is the European sister to the international Webby Awards.
- It is the only pan-European award recognising online excellence, in seven native languages; English, Swedish, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian and German
- The 13th Annual Lovie Awards received 1,200 entries from 30 European countries, and the 12th Annual People’s Voice Awards garnered over 50,000 votes from fans across the Internet.
Lovie Winners are selected by The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences, a global organisation of industry experts and technology innovators. The online public also chooses The People’s Lovie Award Winners by casting ballots for their favourite Finalists during the annual voting period.
Winners are selected for recognition based on “overall experience,” as well as excellence in the following areas:
- Websites & Mobile Sites: Content, Structure & Navigation, Visual Design, Overall Experience, Functionality and Interactivity
- Apps, Platforms & Software: Content, Structure & Navigation, Visual Design, Overall Experience, Functionality and Interactivity
- Podcasts: Content, Quality of Craft, Overall Experience
- Marketing, Advertising & PR: Creativity, Overall Experience, and Integration
- Video: Concept & Writing, Overall Experience, Quality of Craft and Integration
- Social: Content, Creativity, Overall Experience, and Engagement
- Web3 & XR: Content, Structure & Navigation, Functionality, Interactivity, Innovation, Execution, Brand Integration and Overall Experience